Namsan Seoul Tower is a very popular tourist attraction — especially for couples. Including the height of the mountain, the tower is approximately 480m above sea level, making it one of the tallest buildings in Asia.
Directions to N Seoul Tower
Namsan Circular Shuttle Bus
1. Namsan Circular Shuttle Bus No. 02
– Take the bus from the closest subway station: Chungmuro Station (Seoul Subway Line 3, 4), Exit 2 (in front of Daehan Cinema) or Dongguk University Station (Seoul Subway Line 3), Exit 6.
2. Namsan Circular Shuttle Bus No. 03
– Take the bus from the closest subway station: Seoul Station (Seoul Subway Line 1, 4), Exit 9, Itaewon Station (Seoul Subway Line 6), Exit 4 or Hangangjin Station (Seoul Subway Line 6), Exit 2.
3. Namsan Circular Shuttle Bus No. 05
– Take the bus from the closest subway station: Myeong-dong Station (Seoul Subway Line 4), Exit 3 or Chungmuro Station (Seoul Subway Line 3), Exit 2 (in front of Daehan Cinema).
Get off at Myeong-dong Station (Seoul Subway Line 4) and Exit 3.
Walk for about 15 minutes following the street on the right side of the Pacific Hotel. The cable car boarding place will be seen ahead.
— Korea Tourism Organization
To get more of an experience we recommend taking the cable car up to the tower. First you ride a smaller elevator cart up to the cable car terminal. A round trip adult ticket for the cable car is approximately 8,500 KRW.
N Seoul Tower Structure
L – Hanbok Culture Experience Center
1F – Starbucks, Sweet Monster, Gong Cha, Perfect Match, Steak, GS25, Souvenir shop
2F – Tokyo Steak
3F – Broadcasting facilities, security area
4F – Season’s Table, Game Plaza, Hosigi Double Chicken, Ah-Charm
[N Seoul Tower]
5F – N Sweet Bar, A Twosome Place, Ssentoy Museum, Hello Kitty Island
T1 – Ticket booth, N Burger, N Terrace, A Twosome Place, Olive Young, Cheil Jemyunso
T2 – The PLACE Dining
T3 – Hancook
T4 – Observatory, A Twosome Place
T5 – Observatory, Weeny Beeny
T7 – n.GRILL
The structure is made up of Seoul Tower Plaza and N Seoul Tower. Before being opened to the public as a tourist attraction, Seoul Tower used to be used for broadcasting transmission. The plaza became public in 2015 and now has dining and gift shops. Admission prices are approximately 10,000 KRW for adults. N Seoul Tower is accessed via the elevator where you can go up to the 5th floor restaurant or access the observatory on the 3rd floor. On the 3rd floor, you can see a very beautiful city view of Seoul as you walk around the whole floor. Candy and souvenirs are also available on this level.
To go back down, go to the 2nd floor to access the elevator.
Outside of N Seoul Tower are many good spots to sight-see and get a good view of Seoul. Many couples visit N Seoul Tower and to symbolize their unbreakable love, leave a lock on the fences. Therefore, you will see tons of locks overflowing on the fences nearby!
We hope you enjoyed our post about N Seoul Tower.